See Leg Descriptions pages for locations/distances/types of Aid Stations.
- Fluids will be provided at the end of each leg.
- Aid stations will be stocked with water, gatorade, assorted gu packets, PB & J, boiled potatos, salt, chips, coke, peanuts, oreos, bananas, oranges, candy....BUT if there is something you want that you simply cannot take another step without, you should make sure you bring it yourself! just in case an aid station has, well, run out! We do our best to overstock, but every year, there seems to be a different popular item, and there's just no accounting what it will be this year!
- Some stations may have special uses, greater supplies, bag drops and mandatory check-in. Please see the "Course Details" page for details.
- First Aid is available at all aid stations.
- Restroom facilities are varied.
- Some exchanges will have a phone, warm blankets and friendly people; others may be miserable and lonely. Thank the volunteers; they’ve been standing there since dawn or earlier…
Official Handler Sites are noted on the "Support Drive Instructions" page. All other aid stations and course points either are not vehicle accessible, have limited parking or impossible run time versus drive time.