- Everyone must sign the Waiver to be allowed to start a race.
- If you run without having turned in a signed waiver at Check-in, you will be disqualified.
- Team captains are responsible for getting signatures from their team members and for turning it in.
- Check in is at Mike's Music and Dance Barn (Click here for the Music and Dance Barn Website!)
2277 State Rd. 46 W
Nashville, IN 47448
4 miles west of Nashville, IN on Hwy 46, 13 miles from Bloomington.
- Each team captain (or designated team member) and Ultra, Marathon, ½ Marathon and 10k runner must check in Friday p.m. or before the start on Saturday morning.
- Friday Check-in 4-8 PM, Saturday-race day opens at 5 AM. Try to make the Friday Check-in, music and fun! Come loosen up in a party atmosphere and avoid the insane morning lines. Enjoy the calm before the storm!
- Number bibs & last minute information like course reroute will be handed out.
Official Vehicle Sign (Relay, Ultra Support)
Must be displayed in rear window of Team and Ultra handler Vehicles! ONLY ONE VEHICLE PER TEAM. The dirt crew will give you this when you pick up your bib, shirt & timing tag.
Daily Park Pass
Must be on front window to enter park, ask for it at when you pick up your bib, shirt & timing tag, good Saturday only.
- Park permit must be on front window to enter the park during the race. A Race day pass will be given to you when you pick up your bibs.
- DWD Vehicle Sign must be on the back dash.
- 1 vehicle per team on the course. Extra vehicles may park at the Start.
- Exchange parking is tight.
- No motor homes, rickshaws or busses … but any big 4 wheeler will do, height limit 9’.
- Follow the parking signs and volunteers. There is a system. Although the engineers think not.
- Daily or Annual state Park Permit on front window to enter the park is needed by family or handlers of ultras entering the park. The race starts and finishes outside the park so no permit is needed to run. We will have passes to purchase if your ultra support staff is entering the park; just ask for one at registration if you have ultra support staff!
- Support: be prepared to assist the volunteers while you hang around. Please obey the parking signs and volunteers, even if they seem irrational!
- The campground portion of Brown County Park is not open to race vehicle traffic. Volunteers will take care of the runners passing through this area. No Relay exchanges are inside this area. Ultra Aid stations are located within this area but not accessible to Ultra support.
- All runners must wear race number visible on the front.
- Each extreme team will receive 5 identical race bibs/numbers.
- Numbers for each event will be different colors.
I QUIT! COURTESY
If you decide to abandon the race, please turn your race bib(s) in to the nearest aid station or the finish line. It can be difficult and expensive searching for you in the woods while you are actually sitting in a bar or getting a pedicure. At least take one of us to the bar with you!
Delayed or Pulled from Race
EMS staff or the volunteer captains may determine that it is unsafe for you to continue medically. You may continue when the medical concern is removed. This has only happened twice in sixteen years. Violation of park rules may also result in discontinuance.
Optional Pre-race Switch At registration
You can switch events before they start. Please note there is a transfer fee. Time is needed to reprocess your number so hurry up and decide already! No switching once the race starts as the courses are different except between Ultras.
Mandatory Latecomers Switch
Late arriving runners will be allowed to start their event if within 5 minute of the start. If late more than 5 minutes, you can switch to a later event and still have fun. This is necessary as portions of the early course are removed and readied for the next event. You would get lost.
Cut-Off Times / Pulled from Course
The 50M 13-hour maximum finish time will be strictly enforced.
Non-50-milers: If your lame butt is behind the last 50 Mile runner, we will do you a favor and put/pluck you out of your misery.